I take massive pride in my work and the quality of this blog. Since I always strive to bring my readers only quality, honest content, I have to ensure that I make things clear to all brands that would like to collaborate with me in any way.
If you would like to offer me a free product or service in exchange for my review, my Product Gifting Policy is as follows:
- I reserve the right to decide when and how to feature a gifted product/service in a blog post or on my social media platforms.
- It will be on you to cover any shipping, customs and other delivery costs.
- When a gifted product appears on the blog or in a social media post, I will clearly disclose that the item was gifted to me.
- I would like to hear from you what you are looking forward to from my review in terms of style, outline, number of words, publishing date, etc. However, I would only consider these as general guidelines, not rules I need to follow. Any specific requirements would fall under a category of sponsored posts, and at the moment, I do not do sponsored posts and you cannot pay additional fee for me to follow any strict rules.
- My reviews will be honest and represent my true opinion. I will include both positive and negative aspects of the product.
- In case I don’t like the product at all, I can offer you not to review it instead of publishing a negative review. I can also return the product to you. However, by sending the items to me you agree that any returns or collections of unsuitable items will be at your own expense.
- If a product is sent to me without my prior consent, I reserve the right to decide if I am going to feature it on my blog and social media profiles at all. All the terms above would still apply.
Any questions, feel free to contact me at any time.