We Now Accept Guest Posts!
We started this blogging journey because we love what we do – to write, to teach, to learn, to create. Yet, so many times this job seems to be about everything else but that. You already know it – you can have the best blog in the world, but if it doesn’t rank well on Google, you may as well not bother.
So, let’s help each other out! BeSpotted now accepts guest posts from fellow bloggers, especially (but not necessarily) if you can offer us the same opportunity on your blog.
Guest Post Guidelines:
We do need to maintain a certain standard when it comes to what’s published on BeSpotted. Here are some guidelines that you should keep in mind in order for us to accept your submission:
- The content needs to be well-written and grammatically correct.
- Photos need to be of a good quality and either original or royalty free.
- Content needs to be 100% original, not published even on your own blog.
- Topics need to be related to beauty, skincare, hair or makeup.
- Format your posts properly – use subheadings, not too long paragraphs and sentences etc.
- Your posts cannot contain affiliate links or links that lead to landing pages.
- No more than 2 in-text links and only add links that are relevant to the post. (We would add your short bio at the bottom of the article, where you can include 1 direct link to your website and up to 3 links to social media.)
- No less than 800 words.
- Please avoid submitting content that is too similar to the posts already published on BeSpotted.
- Please avoid submitting content that provides little value to our readers.
You can contact us at [email protected] Tell us why we should collaborate with you and a bit about your idea for the guest post.
BeSpotted’s Guest Post Policy:
- By submitting a guest post, you grant us irrevocable rights to publish your submitted content on BeSpotted.org for as long as we want to. The content will only be published under your name and all credits would go to you. We may also use the guest post in promotional purposes (primarily on social media).
- If we decide to accept your submission, we will be free to edit it to better fit our blog. This may include changing the title and linking internally to our own site. We may also send you a feedback so that you can edit it yourself before it is accepted.
- We retain the right to decline any submission without specifying the reason.
- We retain the right to remove any content of this website without any notice.
Some of the reasons why your guest post may be declined are: poor content, not following our guidelines, profanity, offensive content and discrimination, links that lead to websites that are not family friendly, content that is not original etc.
What we need from you:
If we decide to accept your submission, here’s what we will ask you to provide us with:
- Your short bio (you can include 1 link to your website and up to 3 links to your social media profiles)
- A profile photo. A photograph of you would be preferred, but we also accept your website’s logo.
- Your guest post should be in Word format. All images should be in .jpg or .jpeg format.
If you submit a guest post to us, we store your name, email and any other data you provide us with. We do so in case we need to get in touch with you sometimes in the future. We do not use your details for marketing purposes.
You have the right at any time to request from us to delete your personal data and/or to anonymize the guest post you have submitted to us. However, we retain the right to keep the content itself published on BeSpotted.org and use it in promotional purposes.